About Career Media.
The domain name, Website and the Apps are owned, registered and operated by A Unit of Owlsy Technologies Private Limited.
Career Media Platform
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all Users of the Career Media Platform. The platform shall also include any other service or application that Career Media introduces from time to time.
- Career Media Platform(A Unit of Owlsy Technologies Private Limited) is an online platform that supports and guides Under Graduate, and Post Graduate aspirants with Counseling information and guidance. The platform acts as an information aggregator and translator which collates Counseling information and expertise available in the public domain, verifies, validates, and translates it into Organized structured information to make it easy for you. Such information uploaded in the Career Media Platform shall hereinafter be referred to as “Organized Content”. You agree and acknowledge that Career Media has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the source of Content and only acts as an intermediary for sharing available information in a translated visual form. By using the Career Media Platform(A Unit of Owlsy Technologies Private Limited), you expressly relieve Career Media from any and all liability arising from the Organized Content.
- You agree and acknowledge that Career Media shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Career Media Platform, including, but not limited to, the Organized Content, period of availability and the equipment or devices needed for access or use. Further, Career Media may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information may change or eliminate any transmission method and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics. Career Media reserves the right to refuse access to the Career Media Platform, terminate Accounts, remove or edit contents without any notice to You.
Career Media Accounts
In order to access some of the features of the Career Media Platform, you may have to create your account with Career Media. You agree and confirm that you will never use another User’s account nor provide access to your account to any third-party. When creating your account, you confirm that the information so provided is accurate and complete. Further, you agree that you are solely responsible for the activities that occur on your account, and you shall keep your account password secure and not share the same with anyone. You must notify Career Media immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. At no point in time will Career Media be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you shall solely be liable for the losses caused to Career Media or others due to such unauthorized use, if any.
Access, Permissions and Restrictions
Career Media hereby grants you permission to access and use the Career Media Platform(A Unit of Owlsy Technologies Private Limited) as set forth in these Terms and Conditions, provided that:
- You agree not to distribute any medium in any part of the Career Media Platform or the content without Career Media’s prior written authorization.
- You may post reviews, comments and other content; send other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringement of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any other form of spam. Further, you give Career Media limited, royalty free, worldwide, non-exclusive license to use the Organized Content and communication in developing its Career Media Platform and in any of its marketing or promotional activities.
- In your use of the Career Media Platform, you will at all times comply with all applicable local laws and regulations
- Career Media reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Career Media Platform at any time with or without notice at its sole discretion.
In addition to the general restrictions mentioned above, the following limitation and conditions shall apply to your use of the Organized Content.
- Organized Content is provided to you on an AS IS basis. You may access the Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality on the Career Media Platform and as permitted under these Terms and Conditions. You shall not download any Organized Content unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by Career Media on the Career Media Platform for that Organized Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, make available online or electronically transmit, publish, adapt, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Organized Content for any other purposes other than as provided herein without the prior written consent of Career Media or the respective owners of the Organized Content. Career Media reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Career Media Platform and the Organized Content.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Career Media Platform or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Organized Content or enforce limitations on use of the Career Media Platform or the Organized Content therein.
- You understand that when using the Career Media Platform, you will be accessing Organized Content from variety of sources and by different Counseling authorities, Regulatory boards, educational and legal websites, and that Career Media is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Career Media with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless Career Media, its owners, operators, and affiliates, to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Career Media Platform.
Content and Conduct
- As a Career Media User, you may submit Content on the Career Media Platform, including User comments or responses in discussion forums. You understand that Career Media does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any content you submit.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing such Content on the Career Media Platform.
- You further agree that the Content you submit on the Career Media Platform will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant Career Media all of the license rights granted herein.
Furthermore, you confirm that the Content uploaded by you is not:
- False, inaccurate or misleading;
- Infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- Violate any law, statue, ordinance or regulation;
- Defamatory, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
- Obscene or contain pornography.
- Contain any viruses, trojan horses, worms, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
- You understand and confirm that you shall not during your use of the Career Media Platforms at any time post or publish any content, comments or act in any way which will amount to harassment of any other User. If at any given point it comes to the notice of Career Media that you are engaged in any kind of harassment of other Users, then in such a case you agree that Career Media shall have the sole right to suspend/terminate your account with immediate effect and without any notice of such suspension or termination and we also reserve the right in our sole discretion to initiate any legal proceedings against you in such cases.
- Career Media reserves the right to remove any Content without prior notice if it has reason to believe that the Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights, or any copyright.
Career Media - Intellectual Property Right
The Career Media Platform, the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not limited to all text, graphics, User interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code on the Career Media Platform is owned and controlled by Career Media and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel and arrangement of such content mentioned hereinabove is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other national and international IPR laws and regulations. Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary, or any proprietary material owned by a third-party and so expressly mentioned, Career Media owns all IPR to and into the trademark “Career Media”. The mark “ Career Media” is the sole property of Career Media. Reproduction in whole or in part of the same is strictly prohibited unless used with an express written permission from Career Media.
Any refunds that are to be processed shall be processed in accordance with Career Media’s refund policy.
When you visit Career Media Platform or send email to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By communicating with us, you consent to receive communication from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email, text message updates, or posting notices on Career Media Platform. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, disclaimers, offers and other communications that are provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication should be in writing.
Termination of Account
Career Media will terminate a User’s access to the Career Media Platform, if
- the User is a repeat copyright infringer;
- the Users breaches any terms of these Terms and Conditions.
- User violates any applicable laws;
- your use of the Career Media Platform disrupts our business operations or affects any other party/ User; or
- you have behaved in a way, which objectively could be regarded as inappropriate or unlawful or illegal or which would bring any claims against Career Media.
- Career Media reserves the right to decide whether any Content submitted by the user violates these Terms and Conditions without prior notice and in its sole discretion, remove such Content and/or terminate a User's account for submitting such material in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- Career Media will terminate a User’s access to the Career Media Platform, if
You agree that your use of the Career Media platform shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Career Media, its Officers, Directors, employees, and agents exclude all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the Career Media platform and your use thereof. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Career Media excludes all warranties, conditions, terms or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the user content or the content of any sites so linked and assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of user content or any content on Career Media, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Career Media platform, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Career Media platform, (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the Career Media platform by any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any user content or any other content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any user content or any other content that is posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Career Media platform. Career Media does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any user content or Career Media platform advertised or offered by a third party through the Career Media platform or any hyperlinked services or featured in any banner or other advertising, and Career Media will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of user content or services. As with the purchase of a subscription or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event shall Career Media, its officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, losses or expenses or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any
(i) Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of Content or any other content available at Career Media,
(ii) Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our Career Media platforms,
(iii) Any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein,
(iv) Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Career Media platform,
(v) Any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our Career Media platforms by any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any user content or any other content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Career Media platform, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Career Media is advised of the possibility of such damages.
We understand that, in some jurisdictions, warranties, disclaimers and conditions may apply that cannot be legally excluded, if that is true in your jurisdiction, then to the extent permitted by law, Career Media limits its liability for any claims under those warranties or conditions to either supplying you the Career Media platforms again. You specifically acknowledge that Career Media shall not be liable for user content or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you. The Career Media platform is controlled and offered by Career Media from its facilities in india. Career Media makes no representations that the Career Media platform is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Career Media platform from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Career Media, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Career Media Platform; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms and Conditions; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; (iv) any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party; or (v) violation of any applicable laws. This defence and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms and Conditions and your use of the Career Media Platform.
Eligibility to use and Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions, and to abide by and comply with these Terms and Conditions. If you are under 18 years of age, then please talk to your parents or guardian before using the Career Media Platform. Career Media reserves the right to refuse access to use the Career Media Platforms to any Users or to suspend and/or terminate access granted to existing registered Users at any time without according any reasons for doing so. We provide these Terms and Conditions with our Career Media Platform so that you know what terms apply to your use. You acknowledge that we have given you a reasonable opportunity to review these Terms and Conditions and that you have agreed to them. You agree and acknowledge that your use of the Career Media Platform is subject to the most current version of the Terms and Conditions made available on the Career Media Platform at the time of such use.
Career Media shall not be liable for failure to perform, or the delay in performance of, any of its obligations if, and to the extent that, such failure or delay is caused by events substantially beyond the its control, including but not limited to acts of God, acts of the public enemy or governmental body in its sovereign or contractual capacity, war, terrorism, floods, fire, strikes, epidemics, civil unrest or riots, power outage, and/or unusually severe weather.
Information Technology Act
Certain laws require to maintain data with respect to the Career Media Platform and other personal information in a prescribed format and Career Media will use all the information to the extent required in compliance with the applicable laws and as may be directed or amended from time to time.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Terms and Conditions are governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India, without reference to conflict of laws principles and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Varanasi Uttar Pradesh India.
Modification, Amendment or Termination
Career Media may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms and Conditions and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Your continued use of the Career Media Platform post any modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be taken as your consent and acceptance to such modifications. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part of will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Any notice required to be given in connection with the Career Media Platform shall be in writing and sent to the registered office of Career Media. We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Career Media Platform, and operation of the Career Media Platform may be interfered by numerous factors outside our control. Headings are for reference purpose only an on no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Out failure to act with respect to any breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
Please read the subscription terms and conditions carefully before subscribing to any of the subscription plans, as once you have subscribed you cannot change, cancel your subscription plan. Once you subscribe and make the required payment, it shall be final and there cannot be any changes or modifications to the same and neither will there be any refund.
For any consumer support or grievances write to email@example.com